Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet Maple Cafe: Sweet Addiction

My New Addiction
Okay, this is my second post about Sweet Maple Cafe, 1339 W. Taylor St. I'm seriously becoming addicted to their breakfast offerings.

 

Toast? Are You Serious?
This morning, I had the "That's Italian" scramble. In this scramble are red and green bell peppers, Romano and mozzarella cheese. The dish also comes with home fried potatoes and homemade sweet milk biscuits (you can have toast, but why bother?) I also split a half order of the lemon-raspberry pancakes (I was really hungry).

The sweet milk biscuits are to die for

Did I mention that the staff is among the friendliest on the planet? Well, they are. You owe it to yourself to visit this gem in Little Italy.


To read my earlier post, "Great Eats in Chicago: Sweet Maple Cafe," click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...