Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Around the South Loop: Volume 13

Seasons Change
When the seasons change, many of us have certain touchstones that remind us we’re entering the warmer months. For me, the French Open tennis tournament is my unofficial beginning of summer. Around the South Loop, the "unwrapping" of the fountain at Trevi Square on S. Michigan is another. This morning I noticed  bubbling water was flowing out of it. A beautiful sight; I always try to walk by Trevi Square during the summer just to gaze at the fountain and the beautiful courtyard.

The fountain at Trevi Square on S. Michigan Ave.


What signs or touchstones do you have that say summer is upon us?


1 comment:

  1. I desperately, desperately want to own a condo at Trevi Square. That has to be the most "European" residence in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...