Grand Opening This Friday
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 12 months, you’re probably pretty excited about Trader Joe’s finally opening in the South Loop. For years, rumors were rife about a store opening here. This Friday is the grand opening and we’re wondering what you’re most excited about. Like Oprah, we have our “favorite things” about Trader Joe’s. They are listed below in no particular order.
- Maple syrup—hard to beat the price for pure maple syrup
- Olive oil—again, hard to beat their price on this item, which is often on sale for under $5 a quart!
- Coffee—Joe is a great medium roast, reasonably priced
- Peanut butter—TJ’s creamy salted peanut butter is cheaper than the cheapest store brand from any grocery chain; it’s also the best, in our opinion
- Balsamic vinegar—in the one quart jug is another bargain item that is often on sale and under $4.
|Trader Joe’s: our favorite things.|
So what are you favorite things about Trader Joe’s?